Friday, January 29

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
Which world event has had the biggest impact on your life?
submitted by featuredquestions
view answers - answer it!
Posted 1/28/2010 at 8:49 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Double Standard: Women DON'T Want The "Heavy" Guy
Women are always saying that we should be loved and respected no matter what our body size is, be it a size 6 or 16. Yet, that same idea doesn't apply to men. I'm not talking about a little pudge, I'm talking about very heavy.

I am "full figured" for my height (take that comment for whatever it means). I, however, don't want a heavy guy. Is it hypocritical? More Here...
Posted 1/28/2010 at 12:29 AM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: