Monday, November 24

Merry Christmas



WoojinJeon,

From our family to your's we would like to say, "Thank you" for being a loyal customer to Toyota of Lewisville.
I see that you currently own a vehicle from our dealership and we are in need of Good Quality pre-owned vehicle's.
This is why we are offering TOP DOLLAR for our vehicle's that were purchased from our dealership. Please contact me,
Art Sanders and I will put you in a new or preowned vehicle and keep you close to the same payment you were
paying. If you would like to see what I could do for you or someone in your family please contact me.
I look forward to meeting you and making this a joyful car buying experience.

Thank you,

Art Sanders
Toyota of Lewisville
Sales
469-803-0592 (cell)



Click below if you wish to stop receiving these messages.
Email Optout Link
Click here if you are having problems viewing this email

No comments: