Friday, May 21

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Thursday, May 20, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
Do you believe "The One" exists for everyone? That there's one person you're best suited for?
submitted by Katseye4pirates
view answers - answer it!
Posted 5/20/2010 at 3:04 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
If You Give a Guy a Necktie...
In 1985 book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" by Laura Numeroff a boy gives in to a rodent's request for a cookie. Once the rat gets his cookie he wants milk, then a straw to go with that and it keeps going on from there.  Even though this book is over two decades old it has the universal theme of "one thing leads to another" and if the author wanted to make yet another sequel to this book (there are nine) I would gladly give her the rights to my story for free.

One day I was in a store, just browsing.  As I walked by the dress clothes section I made a mental note that it would probably be a good idea to iron my "formal wear" before my friend's upcoming wedding. More Here...
Posted 5/20/2010 at 2:08 PM - add eprops - add comments

Cleaning up the Top Toolbar...

We just rolled a few tweaks to the top toolbar: More Here...
Posted 5/20/2010 at 2:38 PM - add eprops - add comments

The Non-Boyfriend
I guess I'm missing out, but ever heard of non-boyfriends and non-girlfriends? These are not to be confused with friends with benefits. In some cases, it's the complete opposite.

He's the guy you go out to dinner with twice a week, she's the girl you vent to and go to concerts with. Yet the other person isn't aware that you've dubbed him/her your non-whatever, or you guys have been friends for too long to become an actual couple. You're free to date other people, but you don't really want to because of your feelings for this person.

I look back on my relationship history and realize that I've had quite a few non-boyfriends.

During one summer, a guy friend and I became extremely close. More Here...
Posted 5/20/2010 at 3:08 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: