Wednesday, April 7

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
What did you do on the best birthday you've ever had?
submitted by A_NY_Zone61
view answers - answer it!
Posted 4/6/2010 at 1:34 AM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Which Battle Is Worse?
My oldest brother, you know, the one who will be deployed back to Iraq (for the FOURTH time) in less that two weeks... yeah, him. Well, he smokes cigarettes. A lot. I wouldn't say he's a chain smoker. But he's definitely addicted to nicotine. I was thinking about him today and the fact that he'll soon be heading to one of the most dangerous geographic locations on earth. As I ruminated over the various Iraq contingencies, the one thing that kept creeping up was the very real possibility that, outside of war, my battle-proven, war hero brother could easily die from smoking. More Here...
Posted 4/6/2010 at 4:25 PM - add eprops - add comments

There's Love Reflecting in my Eyes.

The truth is, I’m scared. I’m terrified of commitment. I don’t know if it’s something I was born with, or something I gained by moving around so much. I don’t know. I’m not writing to pinpoint the reasons; I’m writing to pinpoint the consequences. To outline my choices and my different desires.

I like you. I liked you at the beginning of all this, before we even started becoming close. And then somewhere along the line...I started having doubts. Chickening out. And it sucks because you deserve better than that. If I chicken out, then I not only hurt you, but I hurt myself in the end because this could be the real thing for all I know.

But that’s just the thing… wouldn’t I know if it was the real thing? More Here...
Posted 4/6/2010 at 11:30 PM - add eprops - add comments

10 Questions to Never Ask a Man

I’m a curious gal, and I’ve made the mistake of asking some crazy questions. Here are 10 of my all-time favorite crazy questions that me or my friends have actually asked back in our Dating Dummy days: 

More Here...
Posted 4/6/2010 at 11:58 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: