Tuesday, March 2

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Monday, March 01, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
This is OUR day, not YOUR day

I've noticed a trend lately, which has been around for, I suppose, forever.

But I only just started noticing it in the past few months.
What with shows like Bridezillas and Say Yes to the Dress, I got to thinking.

When did a wedding become a girl's day to act like a spoiled b*tch?

More Here...
Posted 3/1/2010 at 12:22 AM - add eprops - add comments

Olympics
I live a mere 40 minutes away from the heart of Vancouver, BC and haven't written a thing about the Olympics. This isn't to say that I haven't experienced anything that's gone on the passed two weeks; in fact quite the contrary. Perhaps this is the reason I've neglected to write about it. There is just so much going on.

The city has been so alive! More Here...
Posted 3/1/2010 at 11:38 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: