Sunday, March 7

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Saturday, March 06, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
What countries have you visited? What countries would you like to visit and why?
submitted by featuredquestions
view answers - answer it!
Posted 3/6/2010 at 2:19 AM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
12 ways I know my top xanga friends...

I would guess that I have about 30 or so of you that I consider my top xanga friends (and I hope that number will rise a bit, but not too much, or I couldn't keep up!)  So I was asking myself...hmmmm, self?  "How do I know which one's are my top xanga friends?" 

And the answers came from looking at my behavior.  Here's are some of the things I find myself doing which give me ideas that the people I do this with are the ones that are my top xanga friends at the moment!

More Here...
Posted 3/6/2010 at 11:57 PM - add eprops - add comments

Secret Xanga FAIL
I've kept a journal every week of my life since I was 5 years old. Here's a page from baby girl_smileyy: More Here...
Posted 3/6/2010 at 11:58 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: