Sunday, March 28

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Saturday, March 27, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
What are your dreams? Have any of your dreams ever come true?
submitted by featuredquestions
view answers - answer it!
Posted 3/27/2010 at 6:04 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Favorite Xangan Categories of 2010
The results are in and the day has come. If you have been living under a rock or have no clue what I am talking about, I ran a contest called the Favorite Xangan Categories a few weeks ago. The contest featured 15+ categories for xangans to vote for their favorite xangans. (i.e. me voting WongTonShrimp for Best Xanga Pulser).

The contest was created in hope to make exposure for other xangans around Xanga-Land. Originally it was created to help Xanga-Land from transitioning away from the Xanga Crush phase and into the phase where other Xangans become appreciated.

Well here are the results and I hope you enjoy: More Here...
Posted 3/27/2010 at 11:10 PM - add eprops - add comments

Memories of 9/11
I'm not sure exactly what made me think of this today, but I've been meaning to write about it.

Childhood memories are often so very vague, but my memory of 9/11 is one of the sharpest.

I remember I was in junior high, and I was a little over a month away from turning 12.   The principle got on the announcements and told us that we were going into lock down, and reminded us that we were totally safe in this school.   Because they told us that we were safe, but not what from, or what was going on, we naturally assumed that we were not.   The rumor going around was that schools all over the country were getting bombed. More Here...
Posted 3/27/2010 at 11:57 PM - add eprops - add comments

Top 10 Things Not To Do In A Relationship

Having been in a relationship that lasted almost three and a half years, I have learned some of the ins and outs of what one should and shouldn't do in a relationship.  There were many times when I probably should not have done the things that I did, and times when he should not have done things.  If these things are happening in your relationship... something might be wrong. 

More Here...
Posted 3/27/2010 at 11:59 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: