Monday, March 1

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Sunday, February 28, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
What is the best advice you have ever taken?
submitted by cllns_smm
view answers - answer it!
Posted 2/28/2010 at 8:04 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Teen Pregnancy in the Media
The other day I caught the Lifetime movie, "The Pregnancy Pact" on TV which is based on a real life story in Gloucester. Watching this movie really made me wonder what goes on in girls' minds in situations like this. Why would any 15 year old girl in her right mind want to have a child?
More Here...
Posted 2/28/2010 at 12:01 AM - add eprops - add comments

I just want to be seen.

Have you ever wanted to tell someone everything about you so that they could understand you?

I feel like that all the time.

The problem with social situations are that a person can only make their judgments by what they see. A stranger could be friendly and talk to you, but if you aren't equally as friendly you may be misconstrued as a snob when really you could just be defensive around strangers or extremely introverted. Only you know what is really going on with your reactions to situations and the only way for others to know is to tell them. Speaking realistically, barely anyone does that. The odds that a shy person ignoring you will say, "Sorry, I am too shy to talk to you..." is fairly low.

Tonight I was in the situation where I ran into one of my male friends that I have only know for a few months at a dance. More Here...
Posted 2/28/2010 at 11:49 PM - add eprops - add comments

What Not to Do at the Buffet
I went out for Chinese tonight, and, while God knows I can't resist Chinese food, the buffets very nearly turned me off of it. The cooks are fine, the atmosphere is fine, everything is fine, except your fellow diners. Some people almost get as mad as they do during rush hour at the buffet, and others just drop any respect for other people they may previously have had completely.

These are the most annoying ones. More Here...
Posted 2/28/2010 at 11:52 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: