Tuesday, March 9

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Monday, March 08, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
Are you an introvert or extrovert? Why do you believe you're one or the other?
submitted by banglar
view answers - answer it!
Posted 3/8/2010 at 12:49 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
NEVER settle!
I hate having to decide. I hate hating to scout out reasonable paths in order to reach my destination. I absolutely despise the fact that we are all somewhat headed in the same direction, think with limitless similarities, and speak in like tones. Please, for heaven’s sake, somebody do something different, outrageous, and bizarre! I beg of you!

There is absolutely no shame in being different. I was born an outcast, raised and outcast, and continue to remain an outcast. Trust me on this one; being genuinely ‘different’ is no badge of honor. It means that one must travel to great lengths to be recognized as an equal. Differences are what determine and separate what is good from something that is absolutely magnificent. Magnificence is the sole reason to wake up in the morning and force that first post-comatose breath of morning air. Never settle for anything less than extraordinary.

How easy it is to accept average: average love, so-so career, and a dream settlement. That is where the issues originate. More Here...
Posted 3/8/2010 at 11:08 PM - add eprops - add comments

I'm No Angel But I Made A Vow
I know that I'm no angel, I have my sins and faults. But that didn't stop me from trying to be a hero, wings or no wings. More Here...
Posted 3/8/2010 at 11:38 PM - add eprops - add comments

11 Things EVERY Woman Should Do

Learn self defense. The few hours you take to learn it can save your life. I've seen short women take down guys over 6 feet tall who underestimated them because of size. More Here...
Posted 3/8/2010 at 11:58 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: