Saturday, March 20

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Friday, March 19, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
Have you ever encountered cultural shock? How did you manage?
submitted by morningmoka
view answers - answer it!
Posted 3/19/2010 at 2:04 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Passions
Everybody's passions today are all alike, I've realized. Everybody's got a passion for art, writing, music, photography, math, video games, learning, agriculture, making things, arguing and so on. More Here...
Posted 3/19/2010 at 1:30 AM - add eprops - add comments

The Types of People at the Gym

I go to a college that charges a $10 fee to use the gym. We have two Nautilus circuits and treadmills, elliptical, and the like. After going for a year and running on the same treadmill, I’ve compiled a list of some of the various types of people you see at the gym. 

More Here...
Posted 3/19/2010 at 2:08 AM - add eprops - add comments

Things soulmates do

A soulmate and a spouse are not necessarily one and the same thing, even though they are supposed to be; ideally.  I know that some people are married to their soulmate, but I really do sometimes wonder if that is the norm. From what I've seen in my life of observing, I honestly don't think it's the norm, and if a person can only have one or the other, perhaps it's preferable to have a spouse then a soulmate (because perhaps it is a more solid, predictable type of relationship).

But given the choice I would pick the soulmate, because I am an excitement driven person, and being with my soulmate during the times we were together, was nothing if not exciting. More Here...
Posted 3/19/2010 at 11:59 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: