Saturday, March 13

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Friday, March 12, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
If there was one other language you wish you could speak, which would it be and why?
submitted by iDesireeRose
view answers - answer it!
Posted 3/12/2010 at 7:04 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Hamsters Like Laptops And Xanga

I was out of the room when my boyfriend took Azrael out of her cage and when I came back I found her sitting in front of my laptop looking at the screen. I asked him why he put her there and he said that she sat there herself. More Here...
Posted 3/12/2010 at 12:30 AM - add eprops - add comments

I didn't fit in.

In the first grade, I joined Brownies, the Girl Scouts before they become actual girl scouts. Funny thing, when my mom asked me if I wanted to join, I thought she was asking me if I wanted brownies, so of course I got excited and said ok. Next thing you know I'm going to these meetings after school and there's no brownies. More Here...
Posted 3/12/2010 at 1:02 AM - add eprops - add comments

Pregnancy Doesn't Make You Ugly

I work at a womens' clothing store now (yeah, I got a job!!!), and last week a pregnant woman came in with who I'm assuming is her mother.  They browsed around a little, picked out a few tops, and then the pregnant lady asked to be let into a dressing room.  She poked her head out a few moments later.  

"I'm not coming out, I look so pregnant, it's awful!" Her mother rolled her eyes. 
"You ARE pregnant, you're going to LOOK pregnant, it's fine."
"But I'm soooo fat.  I don't want to leave the house anymore.  So ugly now."

I wanted to say something. More Here...
Posted 3/12/2010 at 1:32 AM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: