Friday, March 19

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
Are you a spender or a saver? Do you think your age has any bearing on your answer ?
submitted by Chatamanda
view answers - answer it!
Posted 3/18/2010 at 12:04 AM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Loving Yourself

Guess where I was yesterday?

No one enjoys this, not anyone that I know of anyway.  I put them off as long as possible, I hate it. I saw that sitting in the sink when I was getting undressed  and I wanted to get my clothes back on and get out of Dodge.

Taking care of yourself is part of loving yourself and the ones who care about you.  I am coming to realize how difficult it is to really love yourself 'in action'.  I believe that if you don't, you can not fully accept the love of others or even love in a truly healthy manner.

More Here...
Posted 3/18/2010 at 12:39 AM - add eprops - add comments

Would We Scare Guys Off Without Make-up?
Let's face it. Most of us are no Kate Moss. But does that mean we should feel embarassed going au naturel in public?

After a gym session the other day, my male colleagues were having a field day over how stunned they were to see the "real face" of an usually uber cute female colleague. How mean! Should us girls never leave home barefaced so that we will not risk having guys scampering off in fear? 

More Here...
Posted 3/18/2010 at 1:45 AM - add eprops - add comments

Overcoming Racism
I was raised around racism. My grandma, was probably the worst. More Here...
Posted 3/18/2010 at 11:56 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: