Saturday, March 6

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Friday, March 05, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from TheXangaTeam
New Archive Module Setting: List by Month!

If you're using Xanga Themes and you'd like to display a month-by-month list of your weblog archives (instead of that little calendar), now you can!

Just click to edit your theme. Then click the little edit (pencil) icon on your Weblog Archives module and choose the new "list (by month)" option:

archivesetting

You can set it to show a different number of months by moving the little "number" slider. A couple notes here:

  • Older months that are not displayed in your module can always be accessed by clicking the little "view all..." link at the bottom of the module
  • Just an FYI - if it shows fewer months than you've actually selected, it's probably because you didn't post anything in some of those months - it automatically excludes months that have no posts.

And then your module will look like this :

archivesetting2

And now, back to working on personal search...

Have a great weekend everyone!

Marc

Posted 3/5/2010 at 5:25 PM - 46 eprops - 35 comments


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Driving Lessons
On my way home from work I ended up passing a grey sedan that had the words "Student Driver" on the bumper. The driver, a young, dark haired, scared looking young man, had the wheel in a death grip at 11 and 1. He leaned forward nervously, eyes wide open. The few seconds I saw him, he never blinked, and didn't look like he would until he got off of the highway.

I realized to myself how horrifying an experience it likely was for him. I wondered how many other times he had driven. I wondered if this was a road test, or just behind the wheel training.

Growing up on a farm, you get a little bit different sort of driving lessons than townies. More Here...
Posted 3/5/2010 at 4:37 PM - add eprops - add comments

What's In Your Pants?
  
My great-niece Gracie is about to celebrate her fourth birthday. All she wants to mark the occasion is some big girl panties. Scooby Doo big girl panties, to be exact. It doesn’t seem like too much for a little girl to ask for on her birthday, but the advertising gods have decreed that little girls are not supposed to love Scooby Doo. They’re supposed to want panties sporting cavorting Disney princesses, Tinker Bell, Dora the Explorer, Hello Kitty and even Sponge Bob Square Pants. Doting great-aunt that I am, I spent all yesterday afternoon looking at toddler-sized panties in our admittedly limited local selection of department stores. I battled idiot drivers and rude shoppers at Target, Kohls, Elder-Beerman, Penney’s, Meijer and Walmart. I came home empty handed.

I’d forgotten what it was like to have a young child who only wanted one thing in the whole world. More Here...
Posted 3/5/2010 at 5:07 PM - add eprops - add comments

5 Secrets to Know About the Emergency Room

I've been to the emergency room more than a dozen times in my life. From third degree burns, to broken bones to fractured fingers, I've become quite familiar with the routine in the emergency room. However, when I came across this article, I learned seven completely new facts about the emergency room.

More Here...
Posted 3/5/2010 at 6:49 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: