Monday, March 22

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
How did you come up with your xanga username?
submitted by raquelsdiary
view answers - answer it!
Posted 3/21/2010 at 6:04 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
I WILL Be a Good Parent
People seem to think that my brass attitude and the fact that I mention that I will "discipline" my child, meaning I will spank them when they deserve it, will make me a "bad parent."

When thinking about it, yeah I would yell a lot, because I get excited easily and I would spank my kid and yes I would say no, but that doesn't mean I would be a bad parent. 
More Here...
Posted 3/21/2010 at 4:16 AM - add eprops - add comments

Broke or Cheap?

In this harsh economic climate, it can be very difficult for a man to spoil his woman the way she deserves to be spoiled. A compassionate woman will roll with the punches and be understanding of the situation, but who's to say when that compassion is being taken advatage of? Recession or not, some guys are just plain old cheapskates.

The difference between broke guys and cheapskates is all about attitude and gestures. More Here...
Posted 3/21/2010 at 10:59 PM - add eprops - add comments

Dear My Future Husband: I'm Not Waiting For You Anymore

Dear Future Rad-Awesome-Kick-Ass-Nintendo-Freak Husband,

I want to think your name is something beautiful but I can't be so sure. I want to think you're very tall but, odds are, you aren't. Anyway, I am not writing to you to ask your name or even what it is you look like so I will know you the moment I see you. The real reason I am is so I can tell you that I am no longer waiting for you. 

More Here...
Posted 3/21/2010 at 11:30 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: