Sunday, February 28

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
What is the strangest dream you've ever had?
submitted by LovelyVee2188
view answers - answer it!
Posted 2/27/2010 at 5:04 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Best and worst place to meet guys.

OK, y'all know I'm a little older then most xangans, so do give me some credit for experience!  I've simply lived longer, therefore I have a better idea of certain things.  That does not mean my suggestions are fool proof because if it's 'real love' it will be found anywhere.  If it's "real love," that is "love that is really meant to be," I really don't think it matters where you are...I think you will recognize "Mr Right," and that it will be inevitable.  Otherwise, if you'd like to increase your opportunity of meeting available and fun men, here are some suggestions.

More Here...
Posted 2/27/2010 at 11:31 PM - add eprops - add comments

When Hate Comes to Town

It never fails. Whenever there's a relatively peaceful community in which its members generally get along, someone from somewhere, as pictured below, has to come by and sprinkle arsenic into the multicultural stew.

More Here...
Posted 2/27/2010 at 11:50 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: