Tuesday, February 2

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Monday, February 01, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Mom and Facebook

My mother has a Facebook account for the sole purpose of reading every single wall post on my Facebook wall.   Yesterday, as she was reading my profile, she came across this:

More Here...
Posted 2/1/2010 at 11:43 PM - add eprops - add comments

Internet life and "real life."

So lately I've been thinking about all the friendships I have. Right now, I basically have two groups of friends: my "real life" friends [the friends I made outside of Xanga and whatnot] and my Internet friends. It seems like both groups are about to blend/merge together... or maybe one group will destroy the other in an epic battle. HA!

My "real life" friends will always be there. I don't see them as often as I used to, but when we're together, everything is awesome. Most of them I've known for countless years. Some of us went to kindergarten together and managed to stay friends for over 15 years. No matter how long it's been since we've seen each other, everything is the same if not more awesome. But you know, everyone is relatively busy. We work, go to different schools, and do different things.

As for my Internet friends, wow. More Here...
Posted 2/1/2010 at 11:53 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: