Saturday, February 13

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Friday, February 12, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
No Such Thing as “Out of Your League”

Back in my first year of college, I worked in a trendy Japanese restaurant as a lowly busboy.   It was a pretty large place, so there were 3 hostesses working on the weekends. All of them were amazingly cute, but one was particularly gorgeous.  But at that stage of my life, I was too chicken to do anything about it.  After all, she was beautiful and every guy in the place gave her flirty smiles on a daily basis, and I was just some lowly busboy.  Clearly, she was out of my league.  In fact, at the time, I believed all of the hostesses were out of my league.

For about a year, I would diligently do my job at admire their beauty from afar. More Here...
Posted 2/12/2010 at 11:51 PM - add eprops - add comments

The monogamy gene
I was talking with a certain Xangan and the concept of "settling down with one person" came up.  "When does a guy ever settle down in a city like New York?" I quipped.

"Guys settle down when they can't do any better than what they've got," he replied simply.
More Here...
Posted 2/12/2010 at 11:56 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: