Sunday, February 7

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Saturday, February 06, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
How close are you to your parents?
submitted by Chosen_Defined
view answers - answer it!
Posted 2/6/2010 at 2:04 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
To be a child again
Today at my job we had an education day where a group of kindergartners came in to see a performance by a Korean drumming and dance ensemble. The kids were ecstatic. They were moved by the music and they got up and danced as they felt it. You could see the excitement in their eyes.

They danced like no one was watching. That is something we lose when we get older. As time goes on most of us go from being free spirited and uninhibited to self conscious, and worried about the perception of others.

I think we should keep our adult wisdom, but live like children. More Here...
Posted 2/6/2010 at 3:45 AM - add eprops - add comments

In two minds

Sometimes I think of myself as being two distinct people.  There's the guy who shows up to play soccer, and there's the guy who I am the rest of the time.  Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if the guy who played soccer was around all the time.  I wonder why I can't be that person all the time.

More Here...
Posted 2/6/2010 at 8:19 AM - add eprops - add comments

Tweezing Children’s Eyebrows

My hubby and I both have pretty thick eyebrows.  Mine I pluck or wax, while he decides to look like “The Count” from Sesame Street. “ONE…..ahh ahh ahh.” Sorry, I just can’t say “The Count” without imitating him.

Anywho, having 2 girls with our hairy genetics really scared me. There was a huge risk of giving birth to two “Counts”, or even worse…. Bert.

More Here...
Posted 2/6/2010 at 8:49 AM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: