Monday, February 22

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Sunday, February 21, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
"I Would Never Be Friends With A Black Person"

One day, it was a Wednesday as I recall, I was sitting in chemistry class, filling out a lovely worksheet on gas laws. My table partners, Landry, Chris H, and Brandon seemed too occupied in some odd conversations about friendships to realize that the blank worksheets resting on their desks are due by the end of the period.

As soon as I found that the pressure equals to 4.91 atmospheres, at the glory of my founding, I listened in on the boys’ conversation. However, I listened in at the wrong part.

“I would never be friends with a black person,” Brandon proudly and cockily states.

More Here...
Posted 2/21/2010 at 2:23 AM - add eprops - add comments

Guide To A Myspace Photo Shoot
RULES TO AN A-OKAY MYSPACE PHOTO SHOOT.

RULE #1 
Always have a clean background.
Usually a single wall with a nice color scheme. If you do intend on using your home as your background, please clean first. Or else we will all see this. More Here...
Posted 2/21/2010 at 11:03 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: