Friday, February 5

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Thursday, February 04, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Running out of time.

I rush everything. I never do anything if it is going to take too much time. My dad used to ask me why I didn't do something, and I'd be all like "It takes too much time!" I'd leave the house with my shoes untied because I wouldn't want to take the time to tie them. I used to have a problem with brushing my teeth, and even now I just couple my teeth brushing and my shower into the same action. It takes too much time.

Why am I in such a rush? It's not a rhetorical question, I honestly just don't know. It's not like I have something better to do with the fifteen minutes it takes to blow my hair dry in the morning. It just takes too much time. I used to forget to do my homework all the time because I wouldn't take the time to stop and remember what was assigned. Do you know that it takes too much time to make a bed in the morning?

More Here...
Posted 2/4/2010 at 11:46 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: