Saturday, February 20

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Friday, February 19, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
What's the worst advice you've ever taken?
submitted by LovelyVee2188
view answers - answer it!
Posted 2/19/2010 at 1:04 AM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Snooping: It May Not Be What You Think
A friend of mine recently wrote a post about parents snooping in their kids' rooms. Her view of it varies greatly from mine, so I thought I'd add my two-cents in. You see, we have different experiences when it comes to parental snooping. And although my opinion is different now, I once was in exactly the same place as her. More Here...
Posted 2/19/2010 at 12:01 AM - add eprops - add comments

People Judge Me For Working Retail
Today an old friend from college was in shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I said hi to her and she looked super confused for a second and then replied, "Hi, Laura. Why are you working here?" More Here...
Posted 2/19/2010 at 3:46 AM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: