Friday, February 12

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
Which world event do you wish you could've witnessed live, instead of on TV or through a book?
submitted by my_final_username
view answers - answer it!
Posted 2/11/2010 at 1:49 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
This One's For The Girls
Looking back at the relationship I had with my mother when I was younger sometimes leaves me feeling sick to my stomach.

Phase One: As a young child my mom was my role model, my best friend, and I cherished my every moment with her. In my eyes she could do no wrong and when I grew up all I wanted was to be like her.

Phase Two: I remember drawing pictures and taping them to the ceiling of my mom's bedroom so she'd have something to look at while she laid sick and in bed for months on end. I thought I could take care of her. I thought I was a big girl and that I could do everything for her that she needed.

Phase Three: As I got older I developed more of my "own personality" and slowly drifted away from that sweet little girl who once wanted nothing more than to be just like her mom. I made little baby steps towards becoming rebellious. More Here...
Posted 2/11/2010 at 6:02 PM - add eprops - add comments

Valentine's Day Hypocrisy
India the country where the Kama Sutra was made has political upheavals every year on Valentine's Day. Does that make sense to you? More Here...
Posted 2/11/2010 at 6:39 PM - add eprops - add comments

7 Activities That Will Make You Feel Like A Kid Again

So being an adult is boring right? That's probably the truest statement I've heard in a long time. When it comes to being an adult, you don't have to be a snore! Here are some activities that will make you feel like a kid again. Oh, nostalgia!

More Here...
Posted 2/11/2010 at 7:18 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: