Monday, February 15

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Sunday, February 14, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
Have you ever seen a miracle?
submitted by JstNotherDay
view answers - answer it!
Posted 2/14/2010 at 4:04 AM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
XangaSecret: Volume VIII (Love and Heartache Edition)
In honor of the holiday, I decided to make this a special edition of XangaSecret featuring only secrets relating to love, heartache, and everything in between.  It is not surprising that there are quite a few declarations of Xanga crushes in this video.  Something else I observed that I found interesting was how many of the secrets had similar themes.  It seems that people aren’t as alone in their thought processes as they might think.  More Here...
Posted 2/14/2010 at 11:27 PM - add eprops - add comments

Noticing How I've Changed

Looking back, I've noticed how much I have changed. A few weeks ago I looked at old some online IM chats from when I was 16 and I'm really embarrassed at my spelling, how I talked. I used to talk with slang. I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks back and finds things they did as a kid/teen really embarrassing now. More Here...
Posted 2/14/2010 at 11:56 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: