Wednesday, February 24

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
I kinda wish my life was like The Sims.
There would be tons of interesting things about it.
- I can be treated like family in your home. In other words, I can watch television at your house, play darts, and eat your food without really having to talk to you, and it's totally cool. It's still considered bonding time. 
- I don't have to attend years of college to get a degree. Once I'm an adult, I'm ready to pursue my career. I automatically know what my dream is the moment I approach adulthood, despite never really giving it thought.
- Delivered groceries. I don't have to go grocery shopping, thank you!
- I can call you twenty times in two days on the phone and we're suddenly best friends for life.
More Here...
Posted 2/23/2010 at 9:27 AM - add eprops - add comments

To Know Thyself
My Interpersonal Communications teacher gave us an assignment in the middle of class.  In three minutes, we were to write down ten sentences starting with “I am…”  These sentences had to be descriptive characteristics of ourselves.  They could be positive, negative, or neutral.  We could write whatever we wanted.  She said go and I started writing on the page…

“I am smart.”
“I am a listener.”
“I am creative.”
“I am honest.”

Then I drew a blank.  I tried to think hard of words to describe me and I seriously couldn’t think of any.  Two minutes left to make a list of ten simple sentences about ourselves.

I thought maybe changing the first sentences would give me some ideas. More Here...
Posted 2/23/2010 at 3:11 PM - add eprops - add comments

Is it Easier to Have the Same Profession?
When it comes to work, there are 2 categories of people:  

A.  People whose work is just something they do, something that starts at 9 and ends at 5.

B. People whose work is who they are.  It's what they eat, breathe, and live and speaks worlds of their character and values.  More Here...
Posted 2/23/2010 at 11:56 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: