Wednesday, February 17

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
I Broke Up With Facebook

So I violated the rules of Facebook. I replied a nasty message with a nastier message. My account has been completely disabled.

Doesn't seem like a big deal? Try being a college student without a Facebook. I had 850 friends and most of them I kept in contact with only on Facebook.

Initially I didn't know what to do. How would I let my friends know what I was doing? How would I know what they were doing? What do I do online now? How will old friends keep in contact? Would they even remember me?

More Here...
Posted 2/16/2010 at 5:05 AM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: