Thursday, February 11

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Reasons I Don't Want to be a Mother
I'll go ahead and say it: I don't want kids and I never have. I've said this since I was a child and every other girl went around cradling a doll and arguing about baby blanket patterns. It horrified my peers and made my mother's friends raise their eyebrows, but I was in no way, shape, or form interested in popping out a little ankle-biter. I've never said "I'm never having children," because people can change, and accidents* can happen. Here are some reasons I don't want to be a mother.

1. I am deathly afraid of being pregnant. More Here...
Posted 2/10/2010 at 1:01 AM - add eprops - add comments

Texting 101
In a world where people can communicate with someone halfway across the world with just the push a button, and without ever opening their mouths, a whole new spectrum of unspoken social rules opens up. For instance, how many smiley faces or lol's in one text is too many? Is deciding to stop texting someone without saying good-bye the new equivalent to hanging up on them? How much time should you spend on each given text? Is thinking about this stuff just being over-analytical? Probably, but I over-analyze everything anyway, so I'm going to do it. While I think that the texting rules are different for everyone, here are the things that bother me the most.

1.) LOL

There are two things that bother me about lol's. More Here...
Posted 2/10/2010 at 1:51 AM - add eprops - add comments

How to Be a Human Barbie
So you want to look like Barbie, eh? First things first: Let's look at Barbie.

Let's go down the list and decide what needs to be done. More Here...
Posted 2/10/2010 at 2:21 AM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: