Sunday, February 14

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
Who's your Valentine? How are you spending Valentine's Day?
submitted by featuredquestions
view answers - answer it!
Posted 2/13/2010 at 3:19 AM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Ten exciting things about the Olympics being in Vancouver
While I am not one for getting excited over spirit-type things, the Olympics are pretty damn exciting.



The 2010 Winter Olympics have just started and Vancouver is a centre of activity and excitement. I live approximately an hour away with my mom and ten minutes away at my dad's. I was watching the opening ceremonies earlier, wow, it is quite amazing. Ah :)

Ten exciting things about the Olympics being in Vancouver: More Here...
Posted 2/13/2010 at 11:44 PM - add eprops - add comments

I Love Valentine's Day
It seems to be the norm nowadays to bash on Valentine's Day. Well, I just wanted to say - I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY!!! So in your face, haters. .

I have a few reasons why I love Valentine's Day, and I wanted to share them with you guys in anticipation of this Sunday... More Here...
Posted 2/13/2010 at 11:57 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: