Friday, February 26

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
If you could participate in any winter olympic sport, which one would you compete in?
submitted by featuredquestions
view answers - answer it!
Posted 2/25/2010 at 8:19 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
What Has Society Done To Our Image?
I wore a baggy shirt with an elastic bottom, so that the airy fabric of the rest of the shirt hung over the elastic. I happen to think it's pretty, and fits me well. But a guy friend of mine today told me I shouldn't wear clothes like this because they make me look like I am getting pregnant, and wearing maternity clothes...

I was disturbed. He told me that women who were thin like me should wear tight clothes. More Here...
Posted 2/25/2010 at 12:29 AM - add eprops - add comments

Pole Dancing in the Olympics

There has recently been a groundswell of support to make pole dancing into an officially recognized Olympic Sport. (This is not to be confused with the Pole Dancing Olympics, which already exisits, and is totally awesome!) I guess while watching curling last week, someone from the pole dancing community finally decided enough was enough. After all, pole dancing takes at least one hundred times more skill and athleticism than curling does. Also, it would be a million times more entertaining.

More Here...
Posted 2/25/2010 at 11:58 PM - add eprops - add comments

The limits of the known world
This is not a post about getting old.  It's about a lot of things, and some of them may bear an uncanny resemblance to growing old, but that is not what this post is about.

I have always loved maps.  Especially ancient maps.  Ancient cartographers understood something terribly important about the limits of the known world.  They knew that dangerous monsters lurked in the waters just beyond the borders of the known world. More Here...
Posted 2/25/2010 at 11:59 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: