Wednesday, February 3

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredquestions
What is the most reckless thing you have ever done?
submitted by Reckless
view answers - answer it!
Posted 2/2/2010 at 2:49 PM


Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
Top 15 Television Shows of the 2000’s

Here are the ground rules for ranking the top 15 television shows.  The majority of the shows life had to occur within that decade.  It may have been created in 1999 but the life of the really was last decade (if not the whole thing) or the show was created in the decade and continues to run in this decade. 

Without further hesitation:

More Here...
Posted 2/2/2010 at 12:23 AM - add eprops - add comments

It's my Xangaversary

"Xanga is a special place and I don't think outsiders can really understand that." -- Me

I've been writing this post in my head for a few months now and nothing that I have come up with seems good enough for my one year Xangaversary.  Instead of gushing about reasons why I love this place, I will tell you a story.

One day my ex and I were strolling around Target in search of nothing special at all.  I had recently shelled out a small fortune and treated myself to a shiny new iPhone and I couldn't put it down.  "What are you doing?!" my ex asked after I almost ran into a shelf of CDs.  "Just browsing Xanga," I said, as if he even had to ask.  "Of course, always on stupid Xanga."

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I thought. More Here...
Posted 2/2/2010 at 11:48 PM - add eprops - add comments

Love affair

I've had a fascination with reading for as long as I could remember. Like most things in life, my mother never agreed with my choice of literature growing up. I'd make a bee-line for the library, only to take out stacks of fairy tales, fables, and then Sweet Valley, Baby-Sitters, Christopher Pike, Fear Street. Basic mindless reading to feed this young imagination. If my mom had it her way, I would've read every encyclopedia cover to cover and then write book reports on them.

 My dad was a mailman so he'd come home every couple days with a new magazine in hand. Basically, when there's a change of address, the magazine doesn't get shipped back to sender but goes to the garbage. Or in this case, it'd be straight in my hands! YM, Seventeen, National Geographic, Allure, Marie Claire. It's pretty weird when you jump with joy b/c your dad brings home a free copy of Cosmo!

Leisure reading dwindled off around college, but resumed during my travels. Time flies with a book during 60+ hour long bus rides. I'm pretty picky with my books; fluffy and light-hearted don't really do it for me. Don't get me wrong, I love mindless movies and non-substance television as much as the next idiot. I guess the difference being that I'm not exerting any energy doing so?

More Here...
Posted 2/2/2010 at 11:55 PM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: