Tuesday, February 9

Your Xanga Subscription Digest

Daily Update from Your Subscriptions!
Date: Monday, February 08, 2010
Username: ira27snider

Latest Updates from featuredweblogs
I wish I knew how to quit you
I was still laughing when I noticed I was about to step on something: a lone cigarette, accidentally discarded from my Dad's friend's pocket when he gracefully exited the bathroom. I didn't know what to do. More Here...
Posted 2/8/2010 at 4:46 AM - add eprops - add comments

I honestly don’t think I’d care about any of you in real life.
I was glancing through my subscriptions and I’m thinking some of the people I read are the same people I go to school with. Some of them are parents of my best friends. Some of them I see at work, others just walking around during the day, and I see them so much without really stopping to think about them.

I doubt any of you would really pay attention to me, either. I'm quiet and more of a bystander in person. If you do glance at me, what I say will more likely be the shortened versions of what I write here. More Here...
Posted 2/8/2010 at 5:16 AM - add eprops - add comments

Stages of a Relationship
I feel like every relationship goes through stages. 

First, you have the honeymoon stage.  Everything seems so perfect, almost too perfect.  You always want to be with this person, calls and texts are constant.  You can't imagine yourself without him, although your time together has been spared. 

Next, you go through the questioning and fighting stage.  Is this person right for me after all?  Is this going to work out?  You start to fight about how he doesn't communicate with you as much as he used to.  He doesn't try to "woo" you anymore because he believes he already had you. This is really where couples make it or break it.  Some people just can't stand that there isn't that firing spark anymore.  Sure, you feel connected.  Just not how it was in the very beginning of the relationship. 

Next step is "finding the perfect medium". More Here...
Posted 2/8/2010 at 5:46 AM - add eprops - add comments

www.xanga.com

No comments: